In today’s age of personalized experiences, IoT solutions have to be customizable to cater to the unique business needs of each customer. In fact, they need to go beyond that. A “standalone” IoT solution may raise questions about ROI that could make the investment unattractive. This seems to be the biggest deterrent in the adoption of this technology by businesses. However, if the solution can be integrated with the existing applications portfolio, the end-to-end value proposition could offer a compelling value proposition to an enterprise.
This awareness is driving the emergence of a new generation of system integrators: “IoT integrators”.
Benefits of IoT integrators
There are countless scenarios that can benefit from the adoption of IoT solutions. Many are at prototyping stage. As they become more feasible, the volume of sensors and devices collecting data will grow exponentially. However, collection of sensor data is one thing, monetizing it is another. IoT integrators will be needed to help businesses ingest, process, store and make sense of this humongous data.
IoT Integrators bring specialized IoT skills along with experience in maintaining and modernizing legacy systems. As IoT continues to evolve and become mainstream, vertical expertise is becoming an additional attribute that will differentiate IoT Integrators in the years ahead.
Let’s look at the advantages that IoT integrators offer.
- The challenge with IoT solutions is that the technology offers a path with no map. IoT integrators help you first first assess the impact of IoT adoption, then work with clients to develop, deploy and unlock the competitive advantages that the technology offers.
- IoT integrators are armed with software driven rapid prototyping tools to prove an ROI model and back that with experience in implementing robust custom solutions that have to integrate with legacy application portfolios.
- IoT Integrators typically have industry specific frameworks that offer prebuilt components to address domain specific concerns related to privacy, security and accessibility along with accompanying analytics.
- Apart from core IoT and analytics skills, these integrators have teams that specialize in mobile and web development, as well as DevOps and 24×7 infrastructure monitoring.
In short, IoT integrators are not just back-end nerds, they are change agents. They are enabling new technologies like Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) to make remote expertise available locally at the click of a button.
How can Bridgera help?
We keep it simple. We are a full-service IoT integrator and our proprietary IoT platform along with a number of supporting tools help us rapidly build and deploy a custom IoT solution as well as integrate it with existing enterprise systems.
We cater to healthcare, logistics, electronic security as well as industrial applications of IoT. Our Application Enablement Platform offers all the in-built support for the key IoT features that your business needs – device provisioning & management, custom alarms & notification, a dashboard for real-time monitoring, insights, multi-tenancy, role-based access control, reports and analytics, and more. We have executed several rapid prototyping initiatives with our innovative digital twin emulation software that can mimic any IoT sensor. And last but not least, our teams have an envious track record of delivering custom business applications for over a decade!
IoT presents unprecedented challenges, both in terms of technology and business benefits. It continues to test organizational boundaries and overturn ROI models. IoT integrators like Bridgera can make this journey easy for you.
Search Our Blog
- Building a Cold Chain Monitoring Solution on Bridgera IoT Cloud
- IoT Monitoring of Smart Solar Farms : Asset Management and Beyond
- How Can Organizations Calculate The ROI On Their IoT Solutions
- How IoT Monitoring Can Help Food Processing Industry Be More Efficient
- How IoT Can Improve Indoor Air Quality