By Joydeep Misra April 5, 2019
Bridgera joined RIOT on a roadshow to Atlanta where they hosted an evening event focused on how IoT is impacting sports and entertainment industries. As a developer of an IoT solution that connects all things, it was interesting to see these not so common use cases in action.
The three speakers for the evening were:
– Verizon: Flexible, crowd-proof networks
– BruVue: Smart stadiums and supply chain intelligence
– Stark RFID: Event access control and audience analytics
Bridgera has been a proud sponsor of RIOT for over three years. More information about RIOT and their dedication to economic development through the proliferation of IoT technology and business ideas on their website at ncriot.org.
Search Our Blog
- Building a Cold Chain Monitoring Solution on Bridgera IoT Cloud
- IoT Monitoring of Smart Solar Farms : Asset Management and Beyond
- How Can Organizations Calculate The ROI On Their IoT Solutions
- How IoT Monitoring Can Help Food Processing Industry Be More Efficient
- How IoT Can Improve Indoor Air Quality