What to Expect
How will this Workshop help your Organization?
We know it can be daunting to figure out the full IoT stack. Here are some of the challenges:
- how to select the right IoT platform & protocols
- how to determine the device payload
- what commands should the devices support
- how to analyze and visualize all of your IoT data to generate insights and drive decisions
Bridgera’s IoT Workshop can help your organization tackle all these challenges and get off the ground quickly.
Workshop Session Details
The full workshop will be conducted over 3 sessions.
- Session 1: To be held on 27 Jan 2021 from 2 PM to 3 PM ET. It will be common for all registered participants. We will demonstrate how we create custom IoT solutions using Bridgera’s Application Enablement Platform.
Sessions 2 and 3 will be one-on-one events for participating teams/organizations that are willing to share their IoT project ideas.
- Session 2: Our IoT experts will share our Discovery Questionnaire with your team, along with mutual NDAs to ensure all project details remain confidential. The goal will be to understand your IoT Use Case and capture the necessary details for us to create your customized prototype using Bridgera’s Digital Twin.
- Session 3: Our team will demo your prototype and give you credentials to use it for 30 days at no charge.
Your IoT project information will be treated as strictly confidential.