Bridging the Personal Emergency solution (PERS) crisis with Mobile PERS (mPERS)
Senior citizens who had subscribed to a Central Alarm Station in New York were tied down with an obsolete landline connected home-hub controlled monitoring system which limited their mobility and was prone to outages due to multiple points of failure within the hardware, network and monitoring software.
Implement our Personal Emergency Response System or mPERS solution where we seamlessly integrated our robust Bridgera IoT platform with the central alarm station software (STAGES) for subscriber management & alert monitoring. Since our platform is hardware agnostic, it offered our customer the flexibility to choose the latest SIM card activated waterproof devices with UDP or MQTT protocols. Subscribers were no longer tied to landline / home hub for emergency support.
Other benefits included
- Real-time alerts
- SMS & email notification to relatives and emergency contacts
- Access to Emergency Response Center 24/7 from any location with cellular coverage
- Wi-Fi based home location detection & GPS based tracking when subscribers were mobile
- On-demand provisioning of advanced capabilities such as fall detect and geo-fencing
- Device health check alerts and battery monitoring with recharge reminders.