- There is not a commercial option that is even close to their requirements
- They feel they need to differentiate from their competitors in a way that would not otherwise be possible or easy to copy
- They may want to control the timing of upgrades and enhancements
Can you avoid being in the software business?
What Software Skills are needed?
The makeup of a software team
Software Outsourcing may be the answer
- You can outsource labor, or
- You can outsource an outcome
- Connect Bridgera IoT to the IoT devices and business systems
- Customize the processing logic to meet a unique use case
- Develop custom applications to provide interfaces to people and processes leveraging standard IoT capabilities
About the Author: Ron Pascuzzi leads sales and marketing at Bridgera, LLC in Raleigh, NC. Ron is an evangelist for the Internet of Things and believes that IoT initiatives should not be compromised due to a lack of software development skills. Contact him to learn more about Bridgera IoT, not just another IoT Platform but Custom Software-as-a-Service for the Internet of Things.
Search Our Blog
- Integration Is the Key to a Successful IoT Implementation
- Benefits of using an IoT platform with Indoor Asset Tracking
- Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring Go Hand in Hand
- Enhance Machine Performance Through IoT-Enabled Monitoring and Automation
- Healthcare Asset Tracking and Indoor Hospital Navigation: A Mutual Development